WHO WE ARE
Clinic Ocampo´s mission is to give you the opportunity to show off a beautiful smile. Thanks to our state-of-the-art technology and our highly qualified staff, we are able to offer the most modern dental treatments and techniques in the country.
We have more than 9 years of experience and a group of professionals that will take you through a unique experience.
We have specialists in Dental Implants, Dental Aesthetics, Oral Surgery, Dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics, and Endodontics, among other services.
Come meet us and show the world how beautiful your smile can be.
Dr. Esteban Ocampo
- Graduated as Doctor in Medicine in Dentistry in 2003 at Universidad Latina.
- I received my Professional Specialization Degree in Oromaxillofacial Implantology from the Universidad de Chile [University of Chile] in 2007.
- I have been practicing my profession as a General Dentist and Oral Implantologist since 2007.
- Costa Rican Association of Dentistry Congresses A.C.C.O. (for its acronym in Spanish) May 23 to 26, 2001.
- “Cosmetics in Osseointegration” Course. April 20, 2004. Santiago, Chile.
- International Course in “Advances in Oral Implantology”. May 7 and 8, 2004. Santiago, Chile.
- “Theory of Peri-Implant Plastic Surgery” Course. August 13, 2004. Santiago, Chile.
- Periodontics Course: “Periodontal Treatment: New Knowledge Based On Evidence”. November 12 and 13, 2004. Santiago, Chile.
- “Predictability of the Immediate Load in Partial And Total Toothless Patients” Course. May 10, 2005. Santiago, Chile.
- First International Congress of Dental Specialties. August 12 to 14, 2005. Santiago, Chile.
- Theoretical -Practical Course on Surgical and Prosthetic “Zygomatic Implant”. September 2, 2005. Santiago, Chile.
- “Surgical-Practical Hands-On” Course in Implants. April 27, 2006. Santiago, Chile.
- “Guided Surgery and High Aesthetics” Course with Live surgery. May 20, 2006. Santiago, Chile. Attended the “International Conferences on Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation” June 2 and 3, 2006. Santiago, Chile.
- “Oral Rehabilitation and Implantology” Course. September 2, 2006. Santiago, Chile.
- “Nobel Guide Course Computer Based Procedures” Course. September 8 and 9, 2006. Santiago, Chile.
- “Advances in Maxillary Reconstruction” Course. October 26 and 27, 2006. Santiago, Chile.
- “Mini Dental Implants, an alternative…Preservation of alveolus, a need” Course. August 9, 2007. San José, Costa Rica.
- “A comprehensive training program on Zimmer Dental Products” Course. November 16 – 18, 2008. San Diego, California.
- Active Member of the Association of Oral Implantology of Chile since 2005 www.sioch.cl
- Member of the Academy of Ossointegration.www.osseo.org
- Third International Congress on Oral Implantology. May 22 – 23, 2009. Bogotá, Colombia